[Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Post Reply
computcon
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:33 pm

[Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by computcon »

Hello,
As a new user to get access to FTP, I uploaded IBM Domino 9.0.1 [English].
This contains:
- IBM Domino Server 9.0.1, both 32- and 64-bit.
- IBM Domino Designer 9.0.1 32-bit.
- IBM Domino Fixpacks from 1 to 3.
It took me a long time to find and download this software, since you can barely find it on the Internet.

LePikaDuCoin_YT
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by LePikaDuCoin_YT »

Hello, to get access to the FTP you need to contribute something that you physically POSSESS, not something downloaded on internet and for posting an offer/request, you need at least 10 posts. Read the rules, the guide and the contribution guidelines.

Win7
FTP Access
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by Win7 »

LePikaDuCoin_YT wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:49 pm
Hello, to get access to the FTP you need to contribute something that you physically POSSESS, not something downloaded on internet and for posting an offer/request, you need at least 10 posts. Read the rules, the guide and the contribution guidelines.
False. One can upload downloaded files, provided that they are original.

Win7

LePikaDuCoin_YT
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by LePikaDuCoin_YT »

Win7 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:58 am
LePikaDuCoin_YT wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:49 pm
Hello, to get access to the FTP you need to contribute something that you physically POSSESS, not something downloaded on internet and for posting an offer/request, you need at least 10 posts. Read the rules, the guide and the contribution guidelines.
False. One can upload downloaded files, provided that they are original.

Win7
I didn’t know. The guide say that you need to possess the software to upload it

Darkstar
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Southern Germany

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by Darkstar »

Win7 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:58 am
LePikaDuCoin_YT wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:49 pm
Hello, to get access to the FTP you need to contribute something that you physically POSSESS, not something downloaded on internet and for posting an offer/request, you need at least 10 posts. Read the rules, the guide and the contribution guidelines.
False. One can upload downloaded files, provided that they are original.

Win7
Yes, you can upload downloaded files but NOT FOR REQUESTING FTP ACCESS. It might still end up on the FTP but you will not have access to it
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

xx1s1
FTP Access
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by xx1s1 »

Darkstar wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:28 am

Yes, you can upload downloaded files but NOT FOR REQUESTING FTP ACCESS. It might still end up on the FTP but you will not have access to it
I don't think this is entirely true, if you can prove that the files are original (providing an official document stating the file hashes), you can get access. This is how I got FTP access through a download-only media.

Darkstar
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Southern Germany

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by Darkstar »

It is actually evaluated on a case-by-case basis in your case you might have been lucky, or the beta (I assume it was a beta?) was rare enough. But it certainly is not the default
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

LePikaDuCoin_YT
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: [Offer] IBM Domino 9.0.1

Post by LePikaDuCoin_YT »

xx1s1 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:36 pm
Darkstar wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:28 am

Yes, you can upload downloaded files but NOT FOR REQUESTING FTP ACCESS. It might still end up on the FTP but you will not have access to it
I don't think this is entirely true, if you can prove that the files are original (providing an official document stating the file hashes), you can get access. This is how I got FTP access through a download-only media.
So for example if anyone want to upload the Windows Home Server 2011 Build 8400.16385.colorado_rc2.110128-1340 that was leaked on the Internet Archive and that is not on the FTP yet, he need to get a document that states the file hashes ? But how we can get this document ? Does the SHA1 hashes provided on The Collection Book are valid ?

Post Reply