Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:
1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
- FTP Access
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 am
- Location: Somewhere on planet Earth.
According to this
article on the BetaWorld wiki page, this build was leaked to BA FTP by a user by the name of Term24. According to this article
BetaWorld wiki wrote:由BetaArchive用户Term24泄露。现有的ISO镜像有部分损坏，文件来源推测为BT种子，其完整度约为95.2%（uTorrent验证）。可使用RTM版文件予以替换，替换后系统可正常安装，大部分功能运行正常。]
Leaked by BetaArchive user Term24. The existing ISO image is partially corrupted, and the file source is presumed to be a BT seed, with a integrity of about 95.2% (verified with uTorrent). You can use the RTM version of the file to be replaced, after the replacement of the system can be installed normally, most of the functions run normally.
Flipping through the BA database, I found only the Windows Server 2003 update file to build 3790.2825. The BetaWiki page also does not have any information about this build.
Have you ever had this build at all? Thanks.
I am a man.
- FTP Access
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 2:40 pm
- Location: Czech Republic
If it is not on the FTP, then it is only a false claim.
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 pm
Is there a build number that goes w/ the 3790.2825?
Here is one from build 1218