LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga Beta is actually fake

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
linterniGamer

LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga Beta is actually fake

Post by linterniGamer »

Hello there I'm linterni Gamer, a researcher of unused and prototype stuff of LEGO Games, specially Star Wars games. I have made this topic to report the manager of this website that the beta of LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga for Xbox 360 is fake. I just downloaded the normal game and i checked the size of all files (because a friend of mine requested me to do it because it seemed the beta and the normal game were the same) and it's exactly the same size, even the xex file has the same size. So please delete that "beta" from the website because it's actually fake.

linterni Gamer

oscareczek

Re: LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga Beta is actually fake

Post by oscareczek »

So you downloaded a beta of a game from FTP without FTP Access? 🤔

Darkstar
Donator

Re: LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga Beta is actually fake

Post by Darkstar »

He was told by a friend that the beta on the FTP is fake, for the sole reason that it has the same file size than his "final" release. When asked if he actually checked the files' hashes, it became clear that he didn't even know what a hash was and how it worked. After double-checking the executable it became clear that the files differ, so his argument for deletion is nullified

I guess he posted this before this all unfolded on Discord.
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA