[OFFER] Windows 98 build 1650 (Japanese)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Blue Horizon

[OFFER] Windows 98 build 1650 (Japanese)

Post by Blue Horizon »

Up for offer is an incredibly rare Japanese beta build of Windows 98. This build was distributed through Microsoft's "Partner Program" in Japan, and also happens to be one of those "Far East" discs. The CD contains this build in Japanese (plus a PC-9800 version), Korean, and Traditional Chinese. I also see another user on here apparently had a copy of this build, but only ever shared screenshots of it and couldn't find the original CD. Big thanks to ReflectiaX for sending me this build, along with the other documentation it comes with. I'll have the scans processed here, along with a proper MDF/MDS dump of it. You can download an ISO image of it here: https://archive.org/details/fareast-cpp

Enjoy! :cool:

captainlinux8880

Re: [OFFER] Windows 98 build 1650 (Japanese)

Post by captainlinux8880 »

Nice found.
Thank you!