[Offer] GyroTools Presentation Effect Software

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Junior

[Offer] GyroTools Presentation Effect Software

Post by Junior »

Hello! I am extremely new to Beta archive, just finally making an account, and I was wondering, I have this special floppy disk for a special mouse called the GryoMouse, and I am wondering if it qualifies as something that is contributable to Beta archive, as I don't see this software anywhere. I have read the rules and I know you cannot upload drivers, but this isn't a driver disk, rather its a disk for shortcuts and tricks for for the special mouse, I am just wondering if this qualifies as a good item to contribute? I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I am new here, and not as old and logical as you would think. This is the form of a floppy disk, this mouse is not a very common mouse from the looks of it. Again I apologize if I mess up on something, I am new to this place.

Thanks, Junior.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [Offer] GyroTools Presentation Effect Software

Post by mrpijey »

Hello!

I am afraid we don't archive drivers etc, so it's not something we would put on the FTP. But you're more than free to put it up on a public fileshare and share the link with us if you want to distribute it and share it with our members.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Junior

Re: [Offer] GyroTools Presentation Effect Software

Post by Junior »

Hello! I had a feeling this would happen, this isn't ma driver, its more of just effects for a mouse, the mouse itself uses normal plug and play drivers, other than that, the floppy disk is just software that I can't find anywhere on this site. No drivers at all in the disk.

Thanks, Junior