[OFFER] Some stuff from Microsoft (mainly)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
tls01

[OFFER] Some stuff from Microsoft (mainly)

Post by tls01 »

Hijah. I have some stuff from Microsoft, I see some uploads are on FTP already, however I can't verify that they are dumped correctly or "correct enough". Maybe you need artwork, image, whatever.

What do I have:
Microsoft TechNet CD sub (May/April 2002) - I haven't checked yet if I have all CDs.
Windows 98 OEM [Polish]
Multimedia Mozart: The Disonand Quartet
500 Nations
Ancient Lands
BackOffice Server 4.5 (probably in English)
Back Office Small Business Server 4.5 (probably in English)
ARTWORK ONLY Microsoft OEM System Builder Pack (maybe I'll find CDs, but can't promise that)
Microsoft Works 8 [Polish]
SecureDisk Disk Encryption Version 3 (probably in Polish, I haven't checked yet)
...and Office 95 [Polish] (I've already uploaded Windows 95 CD on FTP, waiting for FDD to dump images).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

trenoparathyra95

Re: [OFFER] Some stuff from Microsoft (mainly)

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

Please upload on mega.nz or archive.org/

xpclient

Re: [OFFER] Some stuff from Microsoft (mainly)

Post by xpclient »

I guess the Mozart and Ancient Lands titles are already there on BA FTP. Mozart is a mixed-mode CD so needs ripping into either BIN/CUE, NRG, IMG/CCD or MDF/MDS formats with both audio and data tracks intact. But it's there already. 500 Nations isn't there so you could upload that :)

Btw you can check which titles are there on FTP here: https://www.betaarchive.com/database/
xpclient
Huge Microsoft fan and old software collector since Windows 3.0 and MS-DOS :mrgreen:
I did the testing and feedback for Classic Shell.