[OFFER] Myst III Exile in russian

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
msvetov

[OFFER] Myst III Exile in russian

Post by msvetov »

So, I found this. Mist III Exile 4 CD version in Russian by Russobit-M. In early 2000s, piracy was extremely popular so this official licensed version is very rare, I assume. Is that worth to upload? It is totally abandonware, cause Russobit-M was closed in 2013.
I cant upload any pictures (cause it's my 3rd post and the ability to use image uploader opens on the 4th post).

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Myst III Exile in russian

Post by mrpijey »

Do you have any documented proof, links etc that Russobit-M was an official and legal licensee of Myst III?
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

msvetov

Re: [OFFER] Myst III Exile in russian

Post by msvetov »

mrpijey wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:05 pm
Do you have any documented proof, links etc that Russobit-M was an official and legal licensee of Myst III?
Of course, I have. Russian Wikipedia says it here (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myst_III:_Exile). In "localistor" ("локализтор"): Руссобит-М (Russobit-M). In the article about Russobit-M this game's also listed as published by them in Russia. Wikipedia doesn't mark a pirated version as localised. Here is the photo of this realise.