[REQ] Where to find the x64 bit version of windows 8 8056

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
winamazing27

[REQ] Where to find the x64 bit version of windows 8 8056

Post by winamazing27 »

Hi. I have been looking for a 64 bit version of windows 8 8056 (6.2.8056.fbl_grfx_dev1.110727-1728) to be exact. And no I don't have access to the ftp since I'm pretty new here.

The reason why i posted this is because im looking forward to install windows 8 8056 on real hardware. The other laptop i have is a Lenovo ideapad s145 atapi. I can't get this to work on my main laptop (Lenovo ideapad 330 15ikb) since I get a error code ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. My bios does not support ATA mode. But I am able to get pass that error in the ideapad s145. Now that I got that out of the way, the problem i'm having after the first restart is I get a stop code 0x0000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. And for windows 8 8056, I cant run the installer because its a 32 bit iso. That's all what I really have to say in this post. I would thank you if i'm able to get a solution. I also forgot to mention that the lenovo s145 laptop has an ssd. I can't find anything else for now

x010
Staff

[REQ] Re: Where to find the x64 bit version of windows 8 805

Post by x010 »

Requests (which this is) are not allowed if you have less than 10 posts. I approved this by mistake.

And please read the rules regarding how to get FTP access. The BA database (https://www.betaarchive.com/database/) contains all the releases we have.

Locked.