My Unsuccessful Attempt at Removing 8056 Timebomb

Discuss Windows Vista/Server 2008 to Windows 10.
Hider

My Unsuccessful Attempt at Removing 8056 Timebomb

Post by Hider »

Hello There. After trying to figure out how to disarm 8056 Timebomb aswell as the 1 Hour Restart, i got something working.

Here are the steps i took:

I mounted the wimfile (install.wim) and took ownership of the System32/spp folder (everthing in it as well). then i replaced the store files with the ones from 7850 Activator. then i put everthing back together and had an iso. after running into a problem with the product key, i created a PID.TXT and put in the sources folder. After all that, windows installed, and the timebomb was gone. however i ran into a new problem, windows wasn't activated and was forcing me to use either the black background or the default one. Does anyone know how to fix the activation issue. What i could try is replacing the token folder aswell to see if it fixes the problem.

here is a screenshot 8056 without the timebomb

They came, They saw and They conquered.

vlad557776

Re: My Unsuccessful Attempt at Removing 8056 Timebomb

Post by vlad557776 »

Aren't cracks or discussion of cracks forbidden here?
The developer of Win1 Packet - https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewt ... 59&t=40233
The developer of IM1024 INSTALL.BAT Patch: https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewt ... 59&t=40317

x010
Staff

Post by x010 »

vlad557776 wrote:Aren't cracks or discussion of cracks forbidden here?
Requesting or offering is not allowed, discussion as such is still acceptable. By the way, you should report the post if you think there is an issue with it in the future.

johndoe123

Post by johndoe123 »

Try disabling sppsvc.exe
PC: 2020 MacBook Pro
CPU: M1
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 512GB

DragonWars

Post by DragonWars »

You cant debomb 8056 with spp files

arcadianblue

Post by arcadianblue »

I think that I know a way to do this. You need the SPP files from Windows 8.1 Pro. Be sure to first set your BIOS date to prevent time bomb from going off. Then, install your OS. Replace your SPP files with those from Win 8.1 Pro. Use your Spico activator for 8.1. Reboot, time bomb may still show up in Winver but it should be crippled either way.

Check your registry. Deleted the following key from registry HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\RCM\Grace Period (time bomb is likely seen in there)

Note: Take registry backup before making any changes

wyf180

Post by wyf180 »

Trying to replace spp files and branding files from win8 rtm,then use kms like in win8 rtm.

Hider

Post by Hider »

arcadianblue wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:20 am
I think that I know a way to do this. You need the SPP files from Windows 8.1 Pro. Be sure to first set your BIOS date to prevent time bomb from going off. Then, install your OS. Replace your SPP files with those from Win 8.1 Pro. Use your Spico activator for 8.1. Reboot, time bomb may still show up in Winver but it should be crippled either way.

Check your registry. Deleted the following key from registry HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\RCM\Grace Period (time bomb is likely seen in there)

Note: Take registry backup before making any changes
It seems to have worked, it says windows is not activated but the Timebomb is gone and it lets me do everything an activated install would except for skinning the Lock Screen but everything else works.

Edit: I grabbed the SPP files from 6.3.9780.0 (Windows 10 Early beta) and used KMSAuto :mrgreen:
They came, They saw and They conquered.

arcadianblue

Post by arcadianblue »

Glad that I could help. Go to services.msc and disable either Software Protection or SPP notification or both and that should stop the annoying reminder.

bili-360nemz

Post by bili-360nemz »

It may be necessary to reinstall the copy of the build, because the spp folder has been damaged, directly causing the system to fail to activate.
The correct method should be:
  1. Prepare a rtm version of Windows, use Windows 8 RTM after build 8102, and use Windows 7 before build 8102.
  2. Replace the original tokens folder with the tokens folder in the spp folder of the rtm version.
  3. Replace the original basebrd.dll file with the basebrd.dll file of the rtm version
  4. Enter the system, open a command prompt with administrator privileges, and enter slmgr /rilc to install the rtm version of the certificate file.
  5. Use a browser to open the URL https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... clientkeys, copy the corresponding key according to the version, use slmgr /ipk <your key> to install.
  6. Find a kms server, copy it, and then use slmgr /skms <your kms server> to set it up.
  7. Finally use slmgr /ato to activate, if successful, it will display "Product activation successfully."
This is a successful example(I use the certificate of Windows Server 2008 R2 to activate Windows 8 build 7878.):
:(
Your computer has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted. You can restart.
If you call the technician, please provide the following error code: PAGE_NOT_FOUND