[REQ] Thief and Hitman Absolution Debug

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
MrPinball64

[REQ] Thief and Hitman Absolution Debug

Post by MrPinball64 »

Hey. Figured i'd post this here so perhaps someone could help -
both "Thief" and "Hitman Absolution" have debug branches open - but here's the catch,
it's only open for owners of "Eidos Anthology" from any of these regions -

Code: Select all

China, Mongolia, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, Germany
or anyone in the US / UK who redeemed the Eidos Anthology with a CD key.
If you own it, and are in any of those regions, open the steam console ( steam://open/console ) and type " download_depot 203140 203152 6693869964342690960 " (This is for Hitman Absolution), and " download_depot 239160 239164 7487479735804883672 " (for Thief). It will download to whatever drive you have steam installed on. Thanks! Make sure to type the command without quotes.
Only asking here because I could not find anyone who had it, and I figured more people would see it if I posted it here.

coggy9

Re: [REQ] Thief and Hitman Absolution Debug

Post by coggy9 »

Unfortunately it looks like Steam has blocked depot downloading in the latest beta client. This is horrible for preservation, speedrunning, and other things. I hope someone can get these builds before this restriction is enforced server side.

MrPinball64

Re: [REQ] Thief and Hitman Absolution Debug

Post by MrPinball64 »

It's not serverside yet. Someone was able to get the Hitman, but no word on Thief yet.