[OFFER] Some MS Apps & Productivity Apps

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mgaze

[OFFER] Some MS Apps & Productivity Apps

Post by mgaze »

Hi All

Been going through some old boxes and found some old treasures.

I have uploaded some archives to my uploads folder on the FTP. I hope i have completed them correctly. Apologies in advance if i have stuffed something up somewhere.
-Microsoft Office 97 Standard (8.00.3514) [English] CD
-Caere OmniPage 10.0 (1999-10-15) [English] CD
-Klik and Play (1.1) (1995-05) [English] CD

Two additional are already on the FTP but don't appear complete (artwork), or seem different (version), so i have upped them in case you still want them
-Corel Print House (1.00) (1996-03) [English ] CD - (Seems to be a slightly different version, plus I have added the CD Cover Scans)
-Microsoft Publisher 95 (3.05.624) (1995-08) [English] CD - (A hopefully proper dump, as the version on the FTP appears to be a downloaded copy?)

One, I am not sure if you want it, but I archived it anyway. It claims on the CD that it contains the Macintosh Version as well, but i cannot confirm.
I don't seem to be able to see a different track on the disk (dual format) but it still may be readable in an old Mac
-Adobe PhotoDeluxe (2.0) (1998-10) [English] CD