[OFFER] Nashville build 999

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Lucas Brooks

[OFFER] Nashville build 999

Post by Lucas Brooks »

I was going through my old hard drive deleting all the non-original Windows ISOs and I found a copy of Nashville build 999 that is more complete than the copy on the FTP. I downloaded the ISO from our FTP and it only includes the WIN95 directory whereas the copy I found includes a setup, a readme, and many other folders.

I remember getting it from a friend by email in 2016 and I still have that original email but it did not contain any useful information about its origin. It only described how he attempted to make it bootable and failed. I did contact that person again last night but not sure if his Gmail account is still active since the Google Drive link no longer works. I can attach a picture of that email if you want but it does not contain anything useful except for a link.

I am not experienced in Windows 9x stuff at all so I have no idea whether or not this is any better than the ISO on the FTP. From what I can see, the ISO was created by WinISO or PowerISO or UltraISO so I rebuilt it using proper tools and here it is: https://mega.nz/#!lJ8CTA6Q!f1nJ0YbcOde2 ... 55lCZlpDmY. The timestamps looks original as they're the same as the timestamps in those CAB files when your timezone is UTC so I did not change them. Other than that, I can't say anything else about it as I am not experienced in this area at all.

So, please tell me what you think about this and feel free to comment about its originality.

qazmko1029

Re: [OFFER] Nashville build 999

Post by qazmko1029 »

I guess you didn't check the archive(the original one before repack). The folders other than WIN95 seem from 950 RTM. I suggest posting original content so we can see more clearly if it was the correct state.

Lucas Brooks

Re: [OFFER] Nashville build 999

Post by Lucas Brooks »

gus33000 wrote:It's a no for me.

Actually, I did check, the SETUP.EXE for OSR1 is the same as the one from RTM which is the same as this one. Is there anything else you can find there?
qazmko1029 wrote:I guess you didn't check the archive(the original one before repack). The folders other than WIN95 seem from 950 RTM. I suggest posting original content so we can see more clearly if it was the correct state.
Well, I did check it, I am not experience with Windows 9x stuff, especially 95... The only check I did is SETUP.EXE and README.TXT which are all the same here, in OSR1 and RTM. For the original archive, I'll have to find it because it got moved to my other hard drive with stuff about to be deleted after I repacked it.