Changing display language in Build 9845?

Discuss Windows Vista/Server 2008 to Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows Fan

Changing display language in Build 9845?

Post by Microsoft Windows Fan »

I downloaded a German ISO of Windows 10 Build 9845 hoping that i will be able to change the language after i install it. I messed around with the settings in both control panel and settings app but i couldn't change the language. Some of the metro apps and the logon screen is in English, but rest of the OS is in German. Is there any way to change the language of the whole os in this build? Thank you.

EDIT: Apparently, Win 8.1 language packs that are available on the Download Center can be installed on some builds. But, English is not available on the Download Center. So i still need help.

YueLing11

Re: Changing display language in Build 9845?

Post by YueLing11 »

Maybe try downloading Windows 8.1 English language pack online (can be installed on some builds?)

Microsoft Windows Fan

Post by Microsoft Windows Fan »

YueLing11 wrote:Maybe try downloading Windows 8.1 English language pack online (can be installed on some builds?)
Like i said in the "EDIT" note, English language pack is only available via the control panel (you can't download an English language pack from the internet) and i already tried installing it from the CP but failed. Language packs that are only available in CP and not available in MS Download Center "cannot be installed" on some Windows 10 builds.

gtgamer468

Post by gtgamer468 »

And those "packs" that you download from the Internet only works in specific builds. You could try reverse engineering it though and make it work with build 9845. By the way, it's the case for languages that you can add only through Control Panel.