[REQ] Help with obtaining HP SPP

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mrpijey
Administrator

[REQ] Help with obtaining HP SPP

Post by mrpijey »

Hello!

Usually I wouldn't post this on BetaArchive, but knowing we have some very resourceful members here and it's related to the production server BA FTP is running on I think it's still fine...

What I ask is if any member here has access to the HP SPP packs? They are hidden behind a subscription wall which I don't have, and these SPPs are the only way to get firmware updates and drivers for the HP line of servers. Since I have several Gen8 and Gen9 servers I need them updated, and the SPP I have is very old... I am currently working on a new storage system based on HP servers and I need to make sure everything is updated.

So if anyone is capable of accessing these SPP ISOs please PM me and I will provide you info with what is needed.

Thanks in advance!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

warezit2000

Re: [REQ] Help with obtaining HP SPP

Post by warezit2000 »

I don't have access to these anymore, but the HP Software Depot isn't restricted, and will give you filenames and checksums (find what you need, then scroll all the way down to the "Installation" link, like this one). Once you have the filename, Google can usually lead to a site or a torrent hosting a copy, and you can use the checksum to validate it's not been tampered with.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Well it is restricted since you can't download anything from HP directly without a support agreement :). But thanks, your trick did it, found alt links for the files I needed!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

warezit2000

Post by warezit2000 »

Awesome, glad you got it sorted out!