REQUEST: Microsoft Class Server 4.0

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Win7

REQUEST: Microsoft Class Server 4.0

Post by Win7 »

Hi all,

I somewhat need to get an instance of Microsoft Class Server working on a VM, as I think it may let me complete an assignment for a teacher of mine – has anyone got a copy of the software?

Thanks in advance,

Win7

assenort

Re: REQUEST: Microsoft Class Server 4.0

Post by assenort »

Hello friend,

I happened to have a BIN/CUE image of the original disk. Can upload it somewhere for you, if you are still interested.

Do not know if this thingy requires registration during setup. If yes, you will have to take care of it.

Best :-)
RockyDaDoggy - legacy software and hardware aficionado

Win7

Post by Win7 »

assenort wrote:Hello friend,

I happened to have a BIN/CUE image of the original disk. Can upload it somewhere for you, if you are still interested.

Do not know if this thingy requires registration during setup. If yes, you will have to take care of it.

Best :-)
Hi assenort,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I am still interested in getting this product, and actually I'm looking forward to downloading your dump.

Best regards,

Win7

assenort

Post by assenort »

Hello again,

Here it is - Microsoft Class Server 4.0 BIN/CUE image in compressed RAR file:

https://mega.nz/#!0HIGVIIJ!XSUo5RhCwqes ... RO8gxRWKKI

I have never tinkered with this thing, so I cannot provide info on how it installs and runs. Hope you will manage it yourself. Read QuickInstall first - it provides useful info.

Greets :-)

PS. This thing is from 2005; I trust I am not in violation of the rules by providing a link here.
RockyDaDoggy - legacy software and hardware aficionado

Win7

Post by Win7 »

assenort wrote:Hello again,

Here it is - Microsoft Class Server 4.0 BIN/CUE image in compressed RAR file:

https://mega.nz/#!0HIGVIIJ!XSUo5RhCwqes ... RO8gxRWKKI

I have never tinkered with this thing, so I cannot provide info on how it installs and runs. Hope you will manage it yourself. Read QuickInstall first - it provides useful info.

Greets :-)

PS. This thing is from 2005; I trust I am not in violation of the rules by providing a link here.
Don't worry! You're not violating any rules.

Thank you very much!

Win7