[OFFER] Assorted Windows Games

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
slizekalfer

[OFFER] Assorted Windows Games

Post by slizekalfer »

Check out my releases here: https://www.betaarchive.com/database/se ... lizekalfer

I collect older software and games, and have amassed a decent collection of items that are valid for inclusion on the BetaArchive FTP. Most of what I have is at the very least all physical media and artwork (in the case of jewelcase titles) and in some cases, the box and all documentation.

Obviously I would eventually like to upload all the things that aren't included in the current database, but this takes time, so I thought I would throw out a priority request list. I will edit this as time permits to add other titles and indicate what ones have been uploaded already.

These are quick 400 DPI scans for reference, I am well aware of the requirements for scans, and all will be rescanned at 600-2400 DPI, depending on what's being scanned.
[offtopic]Proposed Addition: "/(Abandonware) Games/PC (Windows)/Clandestiny (1996)" - 2 CDs, Front and Rear Artwork
Notes: Third and final game released by Trilobyte Games, the team behind The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour.[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Proposed Addition: "/(Abandonware) Games/PC (Windows)/No One Lives Forever (Game of the Year Edition) (2001)" - 2 CDs, Front and Rear Artwork, CD size full manual
Notes: I also have No One Lives Forever 2 in my collection, feel free to request that one as well.[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Proposed Addition: "/(Abandonware) Games/PC (Windows)/The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2002)" - 2 CDs, Front and Rear Artwork[/offtopic]

Archived and Uploaded:
Command & Conquer - Red Alert 2 (Collectors Edition) (2000)
Chex Quest (1996)
Apache Air Assault (2003)
After Dark Games (1998) [English]
The Dig (1995)
Age Of Empires 3 (1.0) (2006) for Mac
FarScape The Game (2002)
Microsoft Pandora's Box (1999)

Thanks for checking out my offerings :D
Last edited by slizekalfer on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Assorted Windows Games

Post by mrpijey »

Thanks for the offers, all are of interest :).
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

slizekalfer

Re: [OFFER] Assorted Windows Games

Post by slizekalfer »

I have updated my first post with my progress on archiving and uploading. I'll continue to keep it updated as I make progress. :)