[OFFER] Sony PSP SDK

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ideeman1994

[OFFER] Sony PSP SDK

Post by ideeman1994 »

I've got a complete 6.60 PSP SDK, with the compilers, PSP TOOL/DevKit connexion and update utilities (ProDG), debug utilites, resource analyser, docs. Would this be relevant here?

I've also got CodeWarrior, Testing Tool Firmwares, etc. Needs some sorting though.
I don't know if it fits into the Abandonware category, but the XB360 SDKs are already up on the server...

Cheers

dsdude123

Re: [OFFER] Sony PSP SDK

Post by dsdude123 »

I would imagine this would be accepted here. We also have a PS2 SDK. It is definitely something of interest, especially to those in the homebrew community. As far as I know there are no known full copies of the PSP SDK that have been leaked anywhere.

pool7

Post by pool7 »

Definitely interested :)

Resident007

Post by Resident007 »

I'm interested in this. I still have my PSP 2008 lying on the shelf and waiting for me to do something with it.

ChlorideCull

Post by ChlorideCull »

It might be too new, but I don't know how private stuff like SDKs on "dead" systems are handled. It's only 7 years old.

None the less, I'm *very* interested in a copy. The community pspsdk is lacking in some areas.
My fondness for cartoon horses is second only to getting perfect quality images of software.

ideeman1994

Post by ideeman1994 »

Okay, I'll upload it today on BA's FTP.

I got everything from a public Onedrive, after some intense googling :)

Most of this material requires the use of a special PSP, the DTP-T1000 development console (not too hard to get on eBay, they often go for 200$, sometimes less).

EDIT:Done

Andersson799

Post by Andersson799 »

So where is it? I don't think i can find it in betaarchive ftp.

EDIT : Nvm, it's not available yet on ftp

Alanick

Post by Alanick »

Sorry for asking in this old thread, but is the mentioned SDK available anywhere?
I'd sure like to download it as well if possible?

ideeman1994

Post by ideeman1994 »

Isn't it on the FTP?

Alanick

Post by Alanick »

I cant find it to be honest.

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

It probably wasn't accepted as it is neither a dump of a physical media, nor is it a beta SDK. But this is only my guess as I have not seen OP's upload
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

pool7

Post by pool7 »

Also, OP mentioned:
ideeman1994 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:16 am
I got everything from a public Onedrive, after some intense googling :)
So this is most likely the archive that contains someone's installation (ie. the person that leaked/released it installed the SDK, then zip'd the installed stuff), so there's another reason why it's unlikely to make it to the FTP.

ideeman1994

Post by ideeman1994 »

Actually, It was a dump of the install CD, among other things. But I totally understand that this isn't the place for such software, as it isn't Beta...
Last edited by ideeman1994 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pool7

Post by pool7 »

ideeman1994 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:19 pm
Actually, It was a dump of the install CD, among other things.
In that case, great! Hope it gets added sometime :)
ideeman1994 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:19 pm
But I totally understand that this isn't the place for such software, at it isn't Beta...
Why do people (and especially people with FTP Access) still think this?
It's clearly mentioned in the guidelines and has been discussed over and over: BA is not only about Betas.

Alanick

Post by Alanick »

Maybe due to its sensitivity, after all Sony are pretty aggressive about their SDKs in regards to their PlayStations, look at what happened in the past with he PS3 scene and the leaked keys that lead to an entire mess, etc

galaxyhaxz

Post by galaxyhaxz »

I grabbed the same file from the Onedrive. If it's allowed I can post the link here (previously it was on assembler games before that shut down).

It has the Windows 6.60 SDK but *without* the compiler. The (Linux) 1.51 SDK and beta 0.40/0.65 SDK are also hosted in that link. These also lack compilers but you can pair the GCC leak from CodeWarrior to have a fully functioning SDK, even if the GCC/SDK are dated I've tested and it makes working games that do run.

It's a shame we have far less PSP stuff than we do for other systems, there are a ton of PS3 sdk+proto firmwares out there. Would love to see more releases in that department. It seems the only way to get a new version of the SDK is to roll the dice and buy a PSP devkit off ebay.

Alanick

Post by Alanick »

galaxyhaxz wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:53 am
...It's a shame we have far less PSP stuff than we do for other systems...
I couldn't agree more, another example is the rarest UMD Stream Composer for UMD_VIDEO discs version 2.5+, not the one for games included in the 6.60SDK, been searching for one for 12y and still no leaks no nothing, only old 1.5RC4 available.

galaxyhaxz

Post by galaxyhaxz »

Yeah I feel you, the only GCC leak we've had was 15 years ago and that was version 1.3.1 dating mid-2004. So it's actually a very early proto way before the system release. I'm mostly interested in proto stuff anyway, but I'd like to see more 1.xx stuff come to light and the GCC used for those. Though pictures/info of a DEM-1000 devkit would be lovely ;)