[OFFER] Various Nokia Symbian SDKs and IDEs

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
saylor

[OFFER] Various Nokia Symbian SDKs and IDEs

Post by saylor »

I have various Nokia Symbian SDKs and IDEs (And ActivePerl 5.6.1 required to run them). Each of the SDKs also includes an emulator which is able to simulate the Symbian S60 interfaces just like the real phone as well as installing, running, and debugging Symbian SIS/SISX applications targetted for x86 (also called WINSCW). It cannot run the SIS/SISX targetted for the actual ARM powered devices (just like the iOS emulator do). These emulators are also able to run many J2ME apps.

Here is the list of the IDEs:
  • Nokia carbide.ui 4.3 (for developing themes on S60v5/Symbian^1, Nokia Anna, Nokia Belle, Symbian^3)
  • Carbide.C++ version 2.7 and 3.2
  • Nokia Web Tools version 1.2.0
And here is the list of the Symbian SDKs:
  • S60 2nd ed. FP2 (v2.6), Symbian v8.0a (e.g. Nokia 6630/6680)
  • S60 3rd ed., Symbian v9.1 (e.g. Nokia N91, N80, N73)
  • S60 3rd ed. FP1, Symbian v9.2 (e.g. Nokia N95, N81)
  • S60 3rd ed. FP2, Symbian v9.3 (e.g. Nokia N96, N86, N79)
  • Nokia N97 (S60 5th ed., Symbian^1 (v9.4))
  • Generic S60 5th ed. (Symbian^1)
  • Symbian^3 (Nokia Anna such as the original firmware of N8, E7, C7)
They were downloaded from the now defunct Forum Nokia website (http://forum.nokia.com)

ralts123

Re: [OFFER] Various Nokia Symbian SDKs and IDEs

Post by ralts123 »

i dont know if you are offering these software pieces to get access to the FTP server, maybe it don't qualifies, i'm not who can say that, but i'm very interested in all of these software, im waiting for them.

Win7

Post by Win7 »

I'm very interested in all of these! Please upload them to MEGA.nz, so that I can access them!

Thank you so much, @saylor!

Win7

saylor

Post by saylor »

Thanks for all of your interests!
Will upload these to FTP tonight (my local time). I really hope that BetaArchive could archive these rare SDKs (and emulators) for an abandoned operating system.

However, if these files are not accepted in BetaArchive, I'll reupload them in Mega, as Win7 have suggested. Hope you guys could archive them!

TechGamer17

Post by TechGamer17 »

Thanks a lot for the offer!
If they do get accepted then I might upload some mobile SDKs I have which are pretty rare.
hmm

saylor

Post by saylor »

Hi all!
Just finished uploading those SDKs and IDEs at BA's upload server FTP. Hope that they will be reviewed soon.