[OFFER] The (Ultimate?) VMware Drivers Pack for Longhorn

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ATeamInc

[OFFER] The (Ultimate?) VMware Drivers Pack for Longhorn

Post by ATeamInc »

It includes hounsell's drivers 6.5 and 7, melcher's 6.5.2 drivers, Courage's WDDM and XPDM drivers, and my own VMware 14.x drivers and toolbox (even includes a patched installer which is similar to vmMSI tools, but only installs the toolbox and you'd have to install all hardware (except the mouse driver) due to some BSoD's with hardware installation so that is disabled for now :( )
Here's the download link: https://mega.nz/#!Ly52iSIT!DqWFTMxUq-CO ... okNTQ2Mehk
This has been tested on Longhorn 3718, although I think other builds will also work fine (even Unity works!)
Credit goes to hounsell, melcher, and Courage (and if they don't like me using their own packs in mine I'll remove the pack as it is fine) and me.
Last edited by ATeamInc on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Resident007

Re: [OFFER] The (Ultimate?) VMware Drivers Pack for Longhorn

Post by Resident007 »

I’m definetely interested in this, you would be appreciated if you share the link with us ;)

ATeamInc

Post by ATeamInc »

Sure I will! Once it finishes uploading on my terrible 50kb/s upload speed. :(
EDIT: I've uploaded the file, and changed the original post to reflect this.

perludum

Post by perludum »

Thanks for the lovely driver link! :P

ATeamInc

Post by ATeamInc »

I've discovered that thin print causes problems during the vmware setup. In 3718 installation causes an invalid entry point in rundll32 (which can be simply avoided by just cancelling the window that says it has caused an invalid entry). Build 4042 refuses to install the thin print drivers by freezing upon installation, So I'd recommend you modify the setup and not install them or end rundll32.exe manually.

silasqwerty1

Post by silasqwerty1 »

I uploaded a backup of this to archive.org, here's the link: https://archive.org/details/TheUltimate ... etaArchive