[OFFER] Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition (SPANISH)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ralts123

[OFFER] Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition (SPANISH)

Post by ralts123 »

As i mentioned in other board, sorry for that, i have an legit copy of Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition, the spanish version, maybe in a few hours ill be uploading it, please tell me if you are interested in that particular verison, it is already on the FTP server?

DonaltDuck

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition (SPANISH)

Post by DonaltDuck »

is it this one ?

Code: Select all

;Windows XP Starter Edittion x86 with Service Pack 2a OEM - vrm (Spanish-Latin-America)
15C1511EBD30A5DA28F061CD18FED8323EF0BB99 *[ESN] la_winxp_starter_x86_with_sp2_OEM_20050531_vrm.iso
If you have another, I am very interested

TIA

alpha.burton

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition (SPANISH)

Post by alpha.burton »

ralts123 wrote:As i mentioned in other board, sorry for that, i have an legit copy of Microsoft Windows XP Starter Edition, the spanish version, maybe in a few hours ill be uploading it, please tell me if you are interested in that particular verison, it is already on the FTP server?
would you send me the STARTOC.CAB from the iso? its located on the cd at "CMPNENTS/STARTER/1386/STARTOC.CAB" or maybe post a link to the whole iso.many thanks in advance