[REQUEST] Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 (Spanish)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
WindowsLover2016
Permanently Banned

[REQUEST] Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 (Spanish)

Post by WindowsLover2016 »

Hello, I am in a lookout for Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 in Spanish. If anyone has the ISO, upload it to mega.nz or Google Drive, as I don't have FTP access. Thanks!

Best Regards:
Sherman (WindowsLover2016)
WindowsLover2016
Since February 10, 2017.

oscareczek

Re: [REQUEST] Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 (Spanish)

Post by oscareczek »

It's on FTP, so guess what's the answer.

WindowsLover2016
Permanently Banned

Post by WindowsLover2016 »

oscareczek wrote:It's on FTP, so guess what's the answer.
what
WindowsLover2016
Since February 10, 2017.

oscareczek

Post by oscareczek »

The answer is no, it won't be shared, because it's on FTP, get FTP Access.

SistemaRayoXP

Post by SistemaRayoXP »

Offtopic Comment
Like if it would be that easy. It's not like everyone has in their house some copy of Windows 1.0 pre-dr5 or some version of Cairo. Of course he can buy that kind of software, but that obviously means that he would have to indirectly pay to get FTP Access

ATeamInc

Post by ATeamInc »

WindowsLover2016 wrote:Hello, I am in a lookout for Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 in Spanish. If anyone has the ISO, upload it to mega.nz or Google Drive, as I don't have FTP access. Thanks!

Best Regards:
Sherman (WindowsLover2016)
You could get Windows 2000 Server in spanish on WinWorld, but not advanced server.
Offtopic Comment
SistemaRayoXP wrote:Like if it would be that easy. It's not like everyone has in their house some copy of Windows 1.0 pre-dr5 or some version of Cairo. Of course he can buy that kind of software, but that obviously means that he would have to indirectly pay to get FTP Access
I have to express my opinion here, and if an admin/moderator finds it offensive in some way, feel free to delete it. PM me if I cause any problems and I'll delete what I wrote.
You can always find what can you contribute, with abit of digging and/or asking your freinds and family. If you don't have anything to contribute, you can always pick up something unique for cheap. Then why ate you interested in getting FTP access anyways? And even if you have a piece of software that is available on the FTP, you can always replace it with a better dump. Take me as an example. My parents are really strict when it comes to this kind of stuff(they consider it junk), and I still managed to find something and contribute, even though my whole CD library was ripoff and pirated software. It is not that you need some exotic beta of Windows or so, since the betaarchive FTP is missing alot of stuff, and will always be as new stuff are getting abandonware day-by-day.