BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 30d, 10h, 28m | CPU: 41% | MEM: 2398MB of 3963MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Jazz 3D new demos        Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:35 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
KHAN
Full explanation at jazz2 online thread, however the link has been removed due to the new policy.

I want you guys to have this, I don't have a lot of time and I don't even know if I'll ever return due to my RL situation right now.

link here download section

The new files are "Jazz 3" "Jazz224" "Jazz400 Calypso" "JJ3 Doc7" and "CalyUnreal", all are those new original recovered files.

There is also "Jazz Jackrabbit 3" file which is the original leak from 2007. Then there are tons of fixes for each version provided by me and "hub" map tests to see how the default hub system works with Jazz (version 224 fares well on that, only it lacks slots for specific maps because there can only be one hub save file at a time as that was the case with Unreal's hub system originally and that's unchanged). But you can still see that things remain the same if you destroy rocks before going to the tutorial level and then enter the level and back, the rocks will still be gone...

Okay so I hope you enjoy.

Top  Profile