[OFFER] PlayStation Games

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
olivier

[OFFER] PlayStation Games

Post by olivier »

Hello,

I have some "PlayStation" games CDs to offer.

Would it fit the FTP ?

Thanks!

oscareczek

Re: [OFFER] PlayStation Games

Post by oscareczek »

mrpijey wrote:What we don't want:
  • Abandonware console games. We do accept betas of console games, but for the time being not abandonware ones. If you still want to contribute with these you can dump and upload them to the FTP, but they will be archived for the future when we can afford the drive space for them.
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewt ... 39&t=32742
So I guess you can.

olivier

Post by olivier »

Ok, I will start with this game : "Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum" was released for the Playstation 2 in 2004 [English].

Is it Suitable for the "FTP access"?

pool7

Post by pool7 »

oscareczek wrote:
  • Abandonware console games. We do accept betas of console games, but for the time being not abandonware ones. If you still want to contribute with these you can dump and upload them to the FTP, but they will be archived for the future when we can afford the drive space for them.
So I guess you can.
I think you meant "can't".

@olivier: are these PlayStation games betas? If so, you can submit to the FTP.
If they are the retail games (ie. the ones you could buy at any store/online), then they're not suitable. You can still submit them to the FTP, and they may get archived, but probably offline. And it (most likely) won't qualify for FTP access.

oscareczek

Post by oscareczek »

I mean "can", because the last sentence says it's still archived.

olivier

Post by olivier »

pool7 wrote:
oscareczek wrote:
So I guess you can.
I think you meant "can't".

@olivier: are these PlayStation games betas? If so, you can submit to the FTP.
If they are the retail games (ie. the ones you could buy at any store/online), then they're not suitable. You can still submit them to the FTP, and they may get archived, but probably offline. And it (most likely) won't qualify for FTP access.
I bought those games from a Store.

So Retail games are not Suitable ? - that's strange, I've seen someone here submitted a retail game and he got FTP Access. :?
Last edited by olivier on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pool7

Post by pool7 »

Feel free to try and/or ask mrpijey (the admin) directly; maybe I'm wrong. I'm just going by my interpretation of the text quoted by oscareczek, but then again, I may be misinterpreting something.