Apple Development FTP Archive

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
damaged

Apple Development FTP Archive

Post by damaged »

Hello everyone.

This was another (now defunc) FTP that I had backed up some time ago. Each of the child folders were compressed into 7-zip (7z) archives. All of this was broken into many individual RAR archives. While the original FTP layout can be decompressed with 7-zip, the original files still need the decompression tool commonplace on old Power Macs.

Password=GmMp

EDIT:
Here's a Mega link
Last edited by damaged on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Apple Development FTP Archive

Post by mrpijey »

Would be good if you could upload this to some proper place, as none of the files can be downloaded. I've tried to transfer this to multiple accounts (FTP, Mega, owncloud, Google Drive) and all fails.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Andorria

Post by Andorria »

It makes me think that I have a backup of the Apple Older Software Downloads that was available on apple website some time ago, I cannot figure out if it's on the FTP or not, I don't exactly know where to search

Here is the list of the files:
https://pastebin.com/23tEvMRN

silasqwerty1

Post by silasqwerty1 »

I was able to download every part except 1 and 13, so if you could upload those somewhere else I should be able to upload them all to archive.org.

silasqwerty1

Post by silasqwerty1 »

Thank you! Here's the archive.org link: https://archive.org/details/AppleDevelopmentFTPArchive