Rock Band betas

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
HalfMileRide

Rock Band betas

Post by HalfMileRide »

Hi everyone I'm very well known on reddit and assemblergames, I collect Rock Band betas and debug builds, this franchise has been a wonder to behold since the start, It uses master tracks from the studios to make their DLC, the games can only be played using custom controllers shaped like instruments and the security on everything is top notch.
Let's get a discussion started on the pre-release versions of the games.

Converseallstar95
Donator

Re: Rock Band betas

Post by Converseallstar95 »

Can you provide screenshots or anything on the betas?

Sumila

Re: Rock Band betas

Post by Sumila »

HalfMileRide wrote:Hi everyone I'm very well known on reddit and assemblergames, I collect Rock Band betas and debug builds, this franchise has been a wonder to behold since the start, It uses master tracks from the studios to make their DLC, the games can only be played using custom controllers shaped like instruments and the security on everything is top notch.
Let's get a discussion started on the pre-release versions of the games.
It is great to know that about your passion of Rock Band, there are lots of people like me who appreciate these types of game with custom controllers. you should put some screen shots of your work on the discussion forum and let us see your progress. I am hoping to listen more on the progress about this project.
On your desktop play subway surfer