Time computers: software dump

Discussion of beta and abandonware topics not fit for the other forums goes here.
ermgerd

Time computers: software dump

Post by ermgerd »

I recently got an old computer from my grandparents. It was a time computer, I had real trouble actually finding out who this company was... Little did I know they were one of the biggest computer manufacturers in the UK. They had a giant bulk of software that came with the pc, mostly licensed software but I will be uploading some of the more unique ones to the FTP server.

In the meantime here's a great ad from time computers :P: https://youtu.be/6wZr8KkeNbM

Overdoze

Re: Time computers: software dump

Post by Overdoze »

Sounds great, but it'd be nice if you listed some examples of this software you're talking about.
All roads lead to Neptune™

KRNL386 - my site about retro computing | My site about Windows 1.0 | My blog | 86Box Manager | LeakDB - list of PC OS warez leaks

ermgerd

Re: Time computers: software dump

Post by ermgerd »

I don't have the discs with me right now but an example of software is some games (international rally championship developed by europress) some educational software such as GCSE revision programs, as well as an edutainment game that I played as a child!(reader rabbits key stage 1 by the learning company)