BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 7d, 22h, 39m | CPU: 47% | MEM: 2008MB of 4203MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Do you guys normally include every manual page?        Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 am 

Favourite OS
OSX 10.6.8
I just did my first upload and it got rejected as the artwork was not done correctly. I know my issue here was with some inner pages of the manual not being aligned, however, I figured that wouldn't be an issue given that's normally a "bonus". As far as I'm aware, only the cover and backside of a manual or inner cover is required, and not the inner pages.
I have no problem re-scanning these pages and I'm going to, I'm just curious if you guys bother doing them? I think as a whole it's better for the archival side of things.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Do you guys normally include every manual page?        Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:01 pm 
Administrator

That was not the issue why your upload was rejected. Please check the guidelines. I could tell you what was wrong with your scans but I don't want to take away the joy you will experience discovering it for yourself :)

Some scan the entire manual, some just front/back. The more the merrier, but since we know it's a chore we only absolute require the front/back for reference, but if you can scan all pages that is indeed a bonus.

Listings: Online :: Offline
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Do you guys normally include every manual page?        Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm 

Favourite OS
OSX 10.6.8
mrpijey wrote:
That was not the issue why your upload was rejected. Please check the guidelines. I could tell you what was wrong with your scans but I don't want to take away the joy you will experience discovering it for yourself :)

Ah, that's why I thought it was, so my bad! I'll have to give the requirements another look over (as I could've sworn I hit them all), I just don't want to waste either of our time! My bad haha.

Top  Profile