[REQUEST] iMac G5 Recovery Media

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
longhornwhistler
Donator

[REQUEST] iMac G5 Recovery Media

Post by longhornwhistler »

Looking for iMac G5 recovery media to restore my G5... Anyone have it around? Doesn't matter what version to me.

Gabe
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations." - Steve Jobs

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZBjx ... C1dNISF8ZQ

bobesch

Re: [REQUEST] iMac G5 Recovery Media

Post by bobesch »

Got a few sets of recovery-disks for iMacG5, but I'm not sure, if upload will be accepted due to the rules ...
"Unacceptable software on BetaArchive: OEM recovery sets. These take up too much space and as with drivers are plentiful and quite useless unless you own the matching hardware."
There's also a guy at macintoshgarden having a large collection of installation-media (http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/apple-o ... as-dvdcdfd)
If forum-rules allow to upload, I'm gonna make/upload a copy of my iMacG5-disks.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [REQUEST] iMac G5 Recovery Media

Post by mrpijey »

If properly dumped and scanned Mac discs will be accepted. The OEM rule applies to newer PC OEM discs (Windows XP and newer).
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP