[OFFER] Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 Upgrade Retail x86/x64

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
joeyfuller2000

[OFFER] Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 Upgrade Retail x86/x64

Post by joeyfuller2000 »

Vista is about 10 years old at this point, so that's why I'm offering this and not my Windows 7 discs until 2021. I have a retail upgrade version of Windows Vista with SP1, both with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the software, plus a quick start guide.

BF10

Re: [OFFER] Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 Upgrade Retail x86/x6

Post by BF10 »

Sorry, Vista SP1 was released in February 2008 and isn't abandonware until one more month. Vista RTM is also in the FTP.

BetaWiki contributor.

joeyfuller2000

Post by joeyfuller2000 »

BF10 wrote:Sorry, Vista SP1 was released in February 2008 and isn't abandonware until one more month. Vista RTM is also in the FTP.
Ok, thank you. I'll try again in a month, if I remember. Before going to the trouble of making a thread, is XP media center edition 2005 already in the ftp servers?

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

BF10 wrote:Sorry, Vista SP1 was released in February 2008 and isn't abandonware until one more month. Vista RTM is also in the FTP.
Even if it's not abandonware yet it may still be offered to the FTP as we simply hold the release until it's ready for release. It's when it's offered directly (through a file share) that we are more restrictive since we don't allow non-abandonware/beta stuff to be publically shared. But if it's uploaded to the FTP it's fine as it will be processed and archived for future release.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

DanielOosterhuis
Donator

Post by DanielOosterhuis »

joeyfuller2000 wrote:
Ok, thank you. I'll try again in a month, if I remember. Before going to the trouble of making a thread, is XP media center edition 2005 already in the ftp servers?
In mrpijey's signature, you can find both lists for online and offline files. The offline files are mostly titles that haven't reached the ten year abandonware criteria yet, and will be put online as soon as they do, which is where for example the Vista SP1 Upgrade Retail would be stored until next month. From what I could see, XP MCE 2005 is already uploaded, but you could double check to be sure.
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 (70-740, 70-741, 70-742)
MTA: 98-349, 98-365