New NT5 Build Releases: 1814.1 Server and 1835.1 Workstation

Discuss Windows 2000, NT, XP and Windows Server 2000, 2003, SBS 2003.
ReflectiaX

New NT5 Build Releases: 1814.1 Server and 1835.1 Workstation

Post by ReflectiaX »

I'm currently in the process of preparing these to be uploaded to the FTP! Once I have a scanner all set up, I'll eventually get to uploading proper scans of the discs as well.

1814.1 Server, as far as I can tell, hasn't been released, so a fresh build here.

And this version of 1835.1 Workstation that I have is more complete than the one currently on the FTP.

Should have them uploaded by tonight, then they'll be available whenever mrpijey is able to check them out.
Visit BetaCollector.com for rare and unique beta-related content!

DiskingRound

Re: New NT5 Build Releases: 1814.1 Server and 1835.1 Worksta

Post by DiskingRound »

Two years ago you posted these and then dissapear into thin air. Thankfully they are all leaked now :)

ReflectiaX

Post by ReflectiaX »

Yeah, life's been a bit overwhelming for me the past few years, but now things are finally settled down enough for me to be able to enjoy this stuff again. I was actually going to start selling it off and give up on this as a hobby since it stopped meaning anything to me...but as I've been going through, as well as getting in touch with some folks who I'm acquiring new collections from, I've been reinvigorated. :)

If things pan out the way I hope they do, then I'm going to have some amazing contributions to make to the FTP over the course of this year. No promises yet as I don't know *exactly* what all I'm receiving, but I could very well be getting my hands on a lot of old unleaked/unreleased stuff.

Fingers crossed! =)

jimmsta
Donator

Post by jimmsta »

Nice to see legit silvers of these builds. I don't think I've ever seen mass produced silvers of anything pre-NT5, so this is a pleasant change of pace. Hope the stars line up for you, and all things go according to plan!
16 years of BA experience; I refurbish old electronics, and archive diskettes with a KryoFlux. My posting history is 16 years of educated speculation and autism.

johnleakedfan

Post by johnleakedfan »

Hope to expect some potentially really interesting things this year. =)

Good luck to you, ReflectiaX!

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

It's great to see someone around from the old days. Thanks for another piece of history =)

ReflectiaX

Post by ReflectiaX »

Thanks, everyone! I'll definitely keep you all posted. I'll probably start a dedicated thread to everything I do and dig through, just so it's all in one nice, succinct location instead of interspersed throughout countless threads, lol.