[REQUEST] aeroxp.boot-land.net files

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
User5274

[REQUEST] aeroxp.boot-land.net files

Post by User5274 »

Hello! There were a few TinyKRNL images, but site is offline now. Does anybody have them?

DBlake
Donator
Location: Two lefts and a diagonal sidestep from where you are.

Re: [REQUEST] aeroxp.boot-land.net files

Post by DBlake »

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

Are you only looking for TinyKRNL images? Other TinyKRNL related files? Or also for other stuff from that website that's not related to TinyKRNL?

I think I have some TinyKRNL stuff somewhere but it's not from that website, I never heard of it before
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

User5274

Post by User5274 »

Darkstar wrote:Are you only looking for TinyKRNL images? Other TinyKRNL related files? Or also for other stuff from that website that's not related to TinyKRNL?

I think I have some TinyKRNL stuff somewhere but it's not from that website, I never heard of it before
I'm looking for any stuff related to TinyKRNL (sources, documents, images, etc.)

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

I have uploaded the source code here in case you don't yet have that yet. I thought I had some more stuff but it seems I was wrong, the source code here was all that I could find so far
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

DBlake
Donator

Post by DBlake »

Darkstar wrote:I have uploaded the source code here in case you don't yet have that yet. I thought I had some more stuff but it seems I was wrong, the source code here was all that I could find so far
Did you see my post? It has bootable floppy images of a TinyKRNL build from 2011.

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

DBlake wrote:Did you see my post? It has bootable floppy images of a TinyKRNL build from 2011.
So? OP wanted everything related to TinyKRNL. I had the source code so I uploaded it. I don't see the source code anywhere in your post, so what exactly is your problem?

jimmsta
Donator

Post by jimmsta »

I thought the TinyKRNL stuff was a part of ReactOS these days? Pretty sure at least part of it is still in use; might want to look in ReactOS's source tree for anything else interesting, especially NT-native applications that the OS uses.
16 years of BA experience; I refurbish old electronics, and archive diskettes with a KryoFlux. My posting history is 16 years of educated speculation and autism.

DBlake
Donator

Post by DBlake »

Just found this on the Wayback machine. The files inside are dated 04 Feb 2007. This is it regarding source code I've been able to find thus far. It might not be what you want, but I figured I'd post it anyway. ^^