[REQUEST] Novell NetWare 3.0 / NetWare 386

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Beluga

[REQUEST] Novell NetWare 3.0 / NetWare 386

Post by Beluga »

I am posting this request in hope that someone still has access to Novell NetWare 3.0 or NetWare 386 as it was called as well.

This seems to be a bit rare, as it probably was not as popular as its successors.

louisw3

Re: [REQUEST] Novell NetWare 3.0 / NetWare 386

Post by louisw3 »

It was popular, but it was expensive. And people hid that [censored], or used it to "trade up".

Just like SCO Unix, it was a top seller at the time, but today you'd never know it.
"Those who don't understand UNIX are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." – Henry Spencer

Beluga

Post by Beluga »

Yeah, and I guess most copies ended up in the trash as well. But I am quite confident that at some time I will come across it. And of course I will share it then.

pool7

Post by pool7 »

There's a Netware 3.0 in WinWorld, but I have no idea if it's what you're looking for, or if it is complete, etc.
Thought I'd let you know though, in case you want to check it out. Not posting a link to it as I think WinWorld is not viewed as a nice place around here.

Beluga

Post by Beluga »

Thanks for pointing this out! I downloaded it some time ago but forgot about it again. Probably because it is just a set of files. I guess you can make it work by copying it to a DOS installation.

Still, if someone has the original installation media, I would be really thankful for a dump!