Confusing rules regarding requesting items

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
Wheatley
Donator

Confusing rules regarding requesting items

Post by Wheatley »

I can't help but to be confused, even as a seasoned user, about which one of these rules is correct:
Rules in the Download Requests/Offers section wrote: 1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
The main rules wrote:You must NOT:
- Make requests without a minimum of 5 approved forum posts.
And apparently in addition to these two post requirements we have Battler closing request threads from users that fulfill both of these mentioned requirements, stating that you cannot request without having FTP access.

So which of these three rules is correct?
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Confusing rules regarding requesting items

Post by mrpijey »

You're quite right. I've changed the main rules to reflect the proper amount of posts, which are 10. And you don't need to be an FTP member to request things, however as a non-FTP member to not request items we got on the FTP as the members will not provide the items.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP