[OFFER] Action pack binders

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
r3muxd

[OFFER] Action pack binders

Post by r3muxd »

I have some Action Pack binders. Don't really know much about them. There's gotta be at least 3 abandonware discs that haven't been uploaded discs, right? Sorry for the poor image quality, and also I need a week or two to dump them. Sorry! (Also, sorry that I couldn't use the image uploader.) Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gnome
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Action pack binders

Post by Gnome »

Please upload all images directly to BetaArchive https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload/ Link is also in the top right navigation bar.

r3muxd

Post by r3muxd »

I would, but I can't seem to add more than one at a time.

AlphaBeta
Donator

Post by AlphaBeta »

r3muxd wrote:I would, but I can't seem to add more than one at a time.
The successful upload page has an upload form. When you use that, the textbox that's marked in the red rectangle on the following screenshot will contain the BBcode with all pics you uploaded
AlphaBeta, stop brainwashing me immediately!