[OFFER] DEC CD-ROMs

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
eraser

[OFFER] DEC CD-ROMs

Post by eraser »

A co-worker retired and gave me an enormous collection (literally boxes full of CDs) of software. I am still processing the Microsoft stuff and I know that will be of interest but I also have CDs from DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation). These CDs are from the early 1990s and were issues by the "Digital Reference Service" and contain descriptions and documentation for DEC products. The CDs work with VMS, DOS and Windows and seem to include random utilities and games in addition to the reference material. Is this of interest?

I can upload Alcohol images and scans if the CDs are desired.

Damian9303
Permanently Banned

Re: [OFFER] DEC CD-ROMs

Post by Damian9303 »

I'd like these

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

That would be nice!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Okaris
Donator

Post by Okaris »

Sounds interesting. Are they categorized by year or type of utilities and games?

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

Yes, please! I'm very interested, especially if you can provide scans as well...
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

eraser

Post by eraser »

Sounds interesting. Are they categorized by year or type of utilities and games?
They are organized by month and year. So far I've found 11 titled "DEC SPD" ranging from July 1993 to January 1996. I also found two others titled "DECdirect Interactive", both from 1995. I have the Alcohol images done already but I still need to scan the CDs and materials.

I have another full box to look through and as soon as I am done with the scanning I will upload everything.

Beluga

Post by Beluga »

Sounds very interesting to me!

eraser

Post by eraser »

I finally got the scans done. I've uploaded the 7-zipped Alcohol images along with disc scans and scans of the accompanying booklets and case art. mrpijey do your thing.

Enjoy!