That Rogue Squadron Tril game that was cancelled on the wii

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
RanCorX2

That Rogue Squadron Tril game that was cancelled on the wii

Post by RanCorX2 »

Does anyone have any info on the game Rogue Leaders for the original Wii that was completed but not released?

i know IGN posted two trailers on their site.

i know the game has improved 3rd person on foot missions that supposedly play better than the original and more like a normal 3rd person shooter,
and that the original game is included making it a trilogy, not sure if it's remastered or slightly enhanced or just a port of the n64 game.

i know the son of the factor 5 boss posts on the dolphin forums sometimes under the name LtRoyalShrimp, he has a twitter and youtube account.
however if you ask him questions about the game he either tells you very little or just ignores you.

he has stated his dad Julian Eggebrecht has one copy (unknow how many there are) of the game in his wii.

he refuses to leak, copy, sell etc. (i've asked :mrgreen: ) i've also emailed / written to lucasfilm, the twitter accounts for disney, star wars etc
the new factor 5 company, disney themselves and anyone else i could find but got zero replies from anyone.

now my question is, are there any other copies out there? and is there any other information, screens, gameplay online? i had a look on unseen64 and there's no details of the game.

if there's one game i want to see leaked / shared, it's this one.