Xerox Star Emulator for Windows

Discussion of beta and abandonware topics not fit for the other forums goes here.
TheDosProgrammer

Xerox Star Emulator for Windows

Post by TheDosProgrammer »

Hi,

I'm looking for Xerox Star emulator for Windows. I tried Xerox GlobalView, but I must minimize and restore the window every time when something happen on the screen. I'm looking for something that is compatibile with 64bit Windows 7.

dj_cityboy

Re: Xerox Star Emulator for Windows

Post by dj_cityboy »

TheDosProgrammer wrote:Hi,

I'm looking for Xerox Star emulator for Windows. I tried Xerox GlobalView, but I must minimize and restore the window every time when something happen on the screen. I'm looking for something that is compatibile with 64bit Windows 7.

I have some connections at PARC and Xerox, regrettably it is afterhours for my point of contact right now being that its 6PM my time in Atlantic Canada.... i'll send an email and to a couple of people, but unfortunately it might not be until Monday before I hear back from someone.. cant guarantee anything, but i'll at least inquire about it..

**EDIT - I got an out of office when I returned to the office yesterday, he's on vacation until Mid-Aug, so it'll be a bit longer than expected :(

peas
cityboy