[OFFER] Windows XP Professional SP1 VL (October 2002)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
WindowsLover2016
Permanently Banned

[OFFER] Windows XP Professional SP1 VL (October 2002)

Post by WindowsLover2016 »

While browsing on the good old archive.org, I came across this:
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .70383.jpg

I will provide you a download link for testing purposes only {Volume Licensing Serial is Required}:
https://archive.org/details/Microsoft_L ... ctober_200
WindowsLover2016
Since February 10, 2017.

TuneableSumo876

Re: [OFFER] Windows XP Professional SP1 VL (October 2002)

Post by TuneableSumo876 »

I don't know who could use this, because the only people who can legally own Volume Licensing Serials are businesses, charities, organizations and the like. It is somewhat illegal for an individual to own a Volume Licensing Serial.

But if a business, charity, or other organization needs this for some reason then they can feel free to use it.

AlphaBeta
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Windows XP Professional SP1 VL (October 2002)

Post by AlphaBeta »

TuneableSumo876 wrote:I don't know who could use this, because the only people who can legally own Volume Licensing Serials are businesses, charities, organizations and the like. It is somewhat illegal for an individual to own a Volume Licensing Serial.
It's not illegal in any way for an individual to own a volume license - an individual simply doesn't have the reason to own one, as pirating or even obtaining a retail license tends to be easier and cheaper. But then again, the requirements for qualifying for a volume license are quite low.
AlphaBeta, stop brainwashing me immediately!