BioMars: A Biotech Career Adventure Game

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
MasterR3C0RD

BioMars: A Biotech Career Adventure Game

Post by MasterR3C0RD »

A few months ago, I was in the storage room in my school and I found a very interesting thing that was still packaged in original packaging, unopened, called "BioTech Career Kit: A multimedia career awareness resource". It's meant for people interested in biotechnology careers, but it's somewhat outdated since it's from the 1990's. The part that really interested me, however, is some text on the front: "Featuring - BIOMARS: A biotech career adventure game on CD-ROM". I ended up sneaking it home, and took a look at the game. I'd post pictures, but the Image Uploader doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment (maybe it'll work later?). Basically, it's an educational game where you become part of a biotechnology research team on Mars. I haven't messed with it too much though. I was wondering if anyone had any more info on it. The most info I have is that it was made by the Lunny group (never heard of it) for the Biotechnology Human Resource Council, and it was released sometime around 1998.