[Offer] PSP Testing Tool beta 1.5.0

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
galaxyhaxz

[Offer] PSP Testing Tool beta 1.5.0

Post by galaxyhaxz »

So enough time has passed that I feel the need to let this one go. I spent years archiving and researching old PSP prototypes and other information, talking to people who knew developers. This release is of the "Testing Tool" firmware 1.50 which cannot be found anywhere else. I am posting this for those who may have an interest in looking at the code or otherwise collecting stuff. This firmware will install on a regular PSP-1000 but it has to be flashed manually. I made a video years ago, check it out here:

DOWNLOAD

Please know that this was built for a testing tool and doesn't have much use on a regular PSP. It is kept for the purposes of posterity. You may flash this by using a PSP-1000 with custom firmware and Hellcat's recover flasher. You must swap the regular 1.50 files with the testing tool version.
Last edited by galaxyhaxz on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pwned
Donator

Re: PSP Testing Tool beta 1.5.0

Post by Pwned »

I wonder if this firmware is going to work on Dark Alex' Time Machine under a PSP Slim. I will try it sometime.
Also, I appreciate your generosity for sharing.

galaxyhaxz

Re: [Offer] PSP Testing Tool beta 1.5.0

Post by galaxyhaxz »

I tried it in the past and got it to work under the psp 2000. I also got 1.00 to run as well. You just need to make sure its loading the drivers from 3.40. Then you can boot any firmware on the 2000!

miniman2k16

Post by miniman2k16 »

Thank You <3

Fyyre

Post by Fyyre »

have many psp things. will talk only in pm, if interested... pm

Okaris
Donator

Post by Okaris »