[Offer] Discreet Combustion 3.0 (English)[2004] & Patches

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
tiebrakre

[Offer] Discreet Combustion 3.0 (English)[2004] & Patches

Post by tiebrakre »

:mrgreen: Hello Hello Hello! :mrgreen:

Yet another vintage upload, Combustion 3.

This software is essentially the same as the my previous upload, Combustion 2, with a few changes...

I've also included the patch and upgrade files in the U/L; these files are:

-"combustion_3_0_3_updater.zip", which contains, "combustion_3_0_3_updater.exe," and HTML documentation;
-"combustion_3_0_4_win_updater.zip," which contains, "combustion_3_0_4_updater.exe," and HTML documentation;

Here's a list of improvements and differences:

-New REFlex Tools with discreet...err, *discrete* tutorials for them*!

...RE:Flex is a morphing and warping plugin set that combines ease-of-use with visually stunning results.

...RE:Flex brings intuitive morphing and warping directly to combustion! Superior results are achieved using RE:Vision Effects' proprietary and sophisticated technology. RE:Flex is especially easy to learn because it uses combustion's own drawing and masking tools to direct the warping and morphing; as such, there is no need to learn a whole new user interface.

...RE:Flex consists of three plugins, RE:Flex Warp, RE:Flex Morph and RE:Flex Motion Morph.

-Enhanced support for known format files and proprietary files.

-Direct, Real-time sychronised interlink with 3ds Max versions R4.x, R5.x, and R6 via included plugins.

-No dongle, just serial and activation code is all that is required.

*It does *NOT* include in-depth Tutorials like in Combustion 2 (This may be because my version is a Retail Upgrade, and not a Retail version) - if you want or need explicit, in-depth tutorials and relevant support files, make sure and D/L Combustion 2 from the FTP, as it contains a folder called, "Tutorials," which is Exactly What is Says On The Tin. :mrgreen:

*Also, I could not get this version to run within a Win7 environment, only Win2K and WinXP Pro; I have no idea about Windows Vista, nor Win8 and above. Autodesk and The Autodesk Forums were less than helpful with the glitch, which manifests as the splash screen freezing, then an error message appears. :?

This is currently U/Ling to the FTP even as we "speak" . *hehe*

tiebrakre

Re: [Offer] Discreet Combustion 3.0 (English)[2004] & Patche

Post by tiebrakre »

:idea: UPDATE :idea:

Combustion 3 and all patches have been U/L'd to the FTP and await approval.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [Offer] Discreet Combustion 3.0 (English)[2004] & Patche

Post by mrpijey »

...and it's been approved and added to the FTP!

Thanks! :).
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP