[REQUEST] Dell Microsoft Windows XP SP1/a Home Edition OEM

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Anuextreme117

[REQUEST] Dell Microsoft Windows XP SP1/a Home Edition OEM

Post by Anuextreme117 »

Hello,
I would appreciate it if someone could produce bootable images of the Dell Operating System Reinstallation CD for Windows XP Home Service Pack 1 as well as for Service Pack 1a. The Dell Part Numbers are: 5W623 (Volume Label: XPSP1_PER_ENG) and R2490 (Volume Label: XPSP1a_ENG_PER) Photos are attached of both CDs that I am requesting. Thanks.

Photos:
-https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .85679.jpg

-https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .77594.jpg
Salutations,
Anuextreme117

xtremeguy2256

Re: [REQUEST] Dell Microsoft Windows XP SP1/a Home Edition O

Post by xtremeguy2256 »

I know I definitely have a Dell OEM CD and I found a Dell OEM CD with Windows XP and Service Pack 1a. However, my CD is blue, and the CD label is "XPSP1a_ENG_PRO" so I'm not sure if it would work for you. But, if you do want it, that's fine, but I don't know the product key for it. The part number for my CD is R2352.

Anuextreme117

Post by Anuextreme117 »

Thanks, however I already have the physical copy of the disc you have mentioned. I specifically need these two CD images for my intended purposes. I know that someone might still have these lying around somewhere as they were generally very common.
Salutations,
Anuextreme117

32bitDiskAccess

Post by 32bitDiskAccess »

Hey, are you still looking for these discs? I've happened to come across two Dell-branded OEM XP Home CDs with part numbers matching your request.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .58634.jpg

WindowsLover2016
Permanently Banned

Post by WindowsLover2016 »

I have a Dell OEM CD of Windows XP Home Edition. But without ANY Service Packs!
WindowsLover2016
Since February 10, 2017.

Anuextreme117

Post by Anuextreme117 »

WindowsLover2016 wrote:I have a Dell OEM CD of Windows XP Home Edition. But without ANY Service Packs!
Hello,
I also have that version and it has many bugs unfortunately, that is why I am looking for the SP1/a versions since the bugs were worked out. Thanks.
Salutations,
Anuextreme117

32bitDiskAccess

Post by 32bitDiskAccess »

Hey Anuextreme117, got your PMs. Sorry about the delay (can't PM at the moment due to low post count). So instead of images you want these discs shipped to you, right?

Anuextreme117

Post by Anuextreme117 »

32bitDiskAccess wrote:Hey Anuextreme117, got your PMs. Sorry about the delay (can't PM at the moment due to low post count). So instead of images you want these discs shipped to you, right?
Correct. However I will not post my personal information on this thread. Once you reach the required post count to PM, please contact me via PM so we can work this out. I will be waiting patiently. Thanks.
Salutations,
Anuextreme117