BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 2d, 7h, 38m | CPU: 16% | MEM: 7450MB of 24567MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:05 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 10 Pro (16199)
I have a debug build of Need for Speed Most Wanted (The original 2005 game, not the 2012 reboot). It's for Xbox 360.
I also have a reviewer beta of Need for Speed Carbon for 360 if that interests any of you.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:07 pm 
Administrator

You're free to upload them for verification as we don't have any of them.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:05 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 10 Pro (16199)
When I get home today, I'll upload them. They're currently in zip files, but if you would want me to convert them to anything else, I'd be glad to do so.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 pm 
Administrator

Thanks, zips will be fine. If you can provide builds and dates with the uploads it would be great.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:17 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 10 Pro (16199)
I will also upload the Carbon beta later today.
Offtopic Comment
Also, replying to your PM (cause I can't send any yet) the Most Wanted build is very near final, but there are some changes. The menus differ slightly from final.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 4.0 SP5
Anyway the build could be played through emulators,etc?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:21 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 10 Pro (16199)
computebrute wrote:
Anyway the build could be played through emulators,etc?

When Xenia matures enough to launch it, yeah, but for now this build is limited to to XDKs and RGLoader equipped Xboxes.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:53 pm 
FTP Access

You could mention where you got those builds from, you know, instead of re-uploading and not mentioning any source. Also the MW debug build is the final game.
https://youtu.be/s94W9mtjbag
https://youtu.be/82PGCjuGA4c (link is ded tho but i still have it)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7 SP1
SuperType1 wrote:
You could mention where you got those builds from, you know, instead of re-uploading and not mentioning any source. Also the MW debug build is the final game.
https://youtu.be/s94W9mtjbag
https://youtu.be/82PGCjuGA4c (link is ded tho but i still have it)

I was about to comment on this and saw you already replied here.

The Most Wanted build came from an EA Dev Kit and the original Carbon disk is soon being sent to me, the one these files came from. So minus Most Wanted the Carbon build is infact not original and not in the original format. I plan to redump it myself once it comes.

Ps, yeah I finally joined :) hey everybody.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [Offer] Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 Debug Build        Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 10 Pro (16199)
A friend of mine sent me the builds, so I didn't know they were already up somewhere else. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Top  Profile