[OFFER] Microsoft Sales Central from 1995

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
eraser

[OFFER] Microsoft Sales Central from 1995

Post by eraser »

I didn't immediately spot these on the FTP server but I figured I would ask if you have them before going through the process of uploading.

I have:

Microsoft Sales Central - April 1995 - Solution Provider Edition
Microsoft Sales Central - May 1995 - Solution Provider Edition
Microsoft Sales Central - June 1995 - Solution Provider Edition (Windows 95 Focus)
Microsoft Sales Central - July 1995 - Solution Provider Edition (Office for Windows 95 Focus)
Microsoft BackOffice Solution Provider (July 1995)
Microsoft SPCD (Solution Provider) - October 1995
Microsoft Windows 95 and Office for Windows 95 Trial Program CD*
Microsoft Windows 95 and Office for Windows 95 Evaluation and Migration CD*

*There are no part numbers but they appear to have been pressed in January 1996.

EDIT: Added more CDs

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Sales Central from 1995

Post by mrpijey »

I don't believe we have any of these. Are they original discs?
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

eraser

Post by eraser »

I don't believe we have any of these. Are they original discs?
Yes, they are. I've scanned the covers too. I got a lot of old CDs from a retiring network admin who kept most of his old CDs from the 1990s. I've not finished going through all of the discs but a lot of them are ones that are already on the FTP server. I didn't see these though. Hopefully there are more "special" discs in the collection.

Awesome! I'll upload them. Are raw-extracted ISOs fine? All of the CDs are single-track standard format so ISO rips should have captured everything they have on them.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Even if we have some on FTP make sure to check if we got proper MDF dumps and scans of them. If not then those would be very interesting as proper redumps.

No, ISOs would not be accepted either way as there's more info than just a track. Please dump and scan them per standard according to our guidelines, guides are in my signature.

Thanks!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

eraser

Post by eraser »

Okay, upload complete. I went back and re-ripped the CDs as MDS/MDF images. I also included 600dpi scans of the CD art.

When I get time I will go through the server and see if I can get you better copies of some of the Microsoft stuff. (Or if I find other stuff that is missing...)