BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 30d, 11h, 2m | CPU: 21% | MEM: 7468MB of 24567MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: [OFFER] MSDN Library, Visual Studio 6.0a Edition, Discs 1/2        Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 pm 

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 2000 SP 4
Greetings.
I think I've got some interesting stuff that would prove useful to BetaArchive.

Disc 1:
https://mega.nz/#!fFZ3hKqY!Hp091X_syhpfVyZhp4nB4dlNC0qp7zfU_x2kdcFftMk

Disc 2:
https://mega.nz/#!7B4yETpB!UEQARRT3kAa-HMyxwkQaWQORIsJG6eSRGKYdiRQgrKk

Enjoy.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [OFFER] MSDN Library, Visual Studio 6.0a Edition, Discs        Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:30 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows LH era
Hello.
May I ask in which language is your release ? I will see on the FTP if they have it, but I do think that mrpijey has got a whole load of MSDN stuff. But, I do think he will accept it as if it comes on CD's. Be sure if he accept it to provide scans as said in the upload guidelines.

Releases done so far : idk since i've uploaded a lot of releases recently xD

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [OFFER] MSDN Library, Visual Studio 6.0a Edition, Discs        Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:54 pm 

Favourite OS
The release is in English. Scans are in the archives.

Now, I don't know if this was a dumb decision or not, but I've uploaded the files onto the FTP myself into my personal directory. Tohka and a few others told me to do so.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [OFFER] MSDN Library, Visual Studio 6.0a Edition, Discs        Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows XP Professional SP3
spaztron64 wrote:
The release is in English. Scans are in the archives.

Now, I don't know if this was a dumb decision or not, but I've uploaded the files onto the FTP myself into my personal directory. Tohka and a few others told me to do so.

I think mrpijey has taken it under review - it isnt on the upload server anymore.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [OFFER] MSDN Library, Visual Studio 6.0a Edition, Discs        Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm 

Favourite OS
Until then, I'll be waiting for a response.

Thanks for notifying me, by the way.

Top  Profile