FTP server problem. Please help!

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
EvanPlaysYT

FTP server problem. Please help!

Post by EvanPlaysYT »

(sorry if this post was placed in the wrong forum subject)

Hey (I have not posted since forever), I am having trouble with the FTP server, it will connect but it just shows a blank directory with nothing else. I used the public upload account but do not know how to make a personal account. Help please?

sparcdr

Re: FTP server problem. Please help!

Post by sparcdr »

You must make a contribution to get access to the BA private FTP archive. There is no public FTP archive here. You should offer something you think isn't already on the archive. Ask if you're unsure. Thanks.

longhornwhistler
Donator

Post by longhornwhistler »

Also, mrpijey, one of the admins, is replacing the hard drives in the server so the FTP going to be out for awhile. Not sure how long.
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations." - Steve Jobs

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZBjx ... C1dNISF8ZQ

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

The FTP isn't out, it's just not fully populated yet. Most of the stuff is there now except for some PC compilations and a large chunk of Windows 10 betas. The rest is online already.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

longhornwhistler
Donator

Post by longhornwhistler »

mrpijey wrote:The FTP isn't out, it's just not fully populated yet. Most of the stuff is there now except for some PC compilations and a large chunk of Windows 10 betas. The rest is online already.
It came back up literally seconds after I posted that lol
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations." - Steve Jobs

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZBjx ... C1dNISF8ZQ