[Offer] Quite a bit of old Novell software

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mousepad
Donator

[Offer] Quite a bit of old Novell software

Post by mousepad »

Back in 2015, I was lucky enough to obtain a few CD-ROM kits of Novell evaluation software. I have about 5 kits of NSEL (Novell Software Evaluation Library) CD-ROMs and DVDs, and also a somewhat new copy of Novell ZENworks 2.0 (was new in box, but it turned out the seller just taped it up (there was a registration card inside that had been filled out and sent in... bummer)). Most of the disks consist of copies of NetWare (such as version 3.12, version 5, version 6, version 6.5), driver packages (for the Novell NE2000 NIC), GroupWise (5, 6, and 7) and pretty much everything that you used to be able to get on Novell's download site back in 2005. I also have some CNA (Certified Novell Administrator) training discs (mostly classroom labs and utilities). Unfortunately, I was never lucky enough to score the big test boxes of Novell software (like the big ass NetWare 3.12 kits with the NE2000 NIC and like 20 books detailing the OS). I assume the FTP has the copy of NetWare 3.12 that's floating around VetusWare and WinWorldPC (alas I'm not sure, I don't yet have FTP access... I submitted a real nice CD-ROM of Novell dealer software though and am now waiting for mrpijey to check that out). For the few remaining Novell geeks out there, I would like to know if this would be a good addition to the FTP.

Thanks,
mousepad