[REQUEST] Microsoft NetShow Server

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
haroldas.velioniskis
Donator

[REQUEST] Microsoft NetShow Server

Post by haroldas.velioniskis »

Hello,
I'm looking for NetShow Server 3.0, NetShow Services 4.0, and NetShow Services 4.1 for Windows NT
Here is an article in wikipedia about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Media_Services

Win7

Re: [REQUEST] Microsoft NetShow Server

Post by Win7 »

Hi,

NetShow Server 3.0 is already on the FTP – I have downloaded it in 2015 while setting up a Windows NT Server 4.0 VM, as a matter of fact.

NetShow Services 4.0 is not on the FTP, though.

Win7
Offtopic Comment
There's no such NetShow Services 4.1. The last NetShow Server-branded release is 4.0 – NetShow Server became Windows Media Services starting with release 4.1. By the way, version 4.1 is also bundled with Windows 2000. ;)

haroldas.velioniskis
Donator

Can I get path to the file on FTP? I searched and I couldn't find. Yeah, it become Media Services and was bundled with Windows 2000, but M$ also released a version for NT.

Win7

Post by Win7 »

Browse /(Misc) Compilations/PC/Microsoft MSDN BackOffice Test Platform and you'll find not one, but three "NetShow Theater Server 3.0" entries.

Win7

haroldas.velioniskis
Donator

Thank you very much!