[Offer] Microsoft BackOffice 1.5

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.

ShadixAced

Re: [Offer] Microsoft BackOffice 1.5

Post by ShadixAced »

Hey,

By actually seeing the Abandonware Apps part, they do not possess it, but wait for mrpijey's answer about it.

EDIT : Actually, they do possess BackOffice Server Test or Test platform. Is it one of these ?
"Test platform" contains NT with BackOffice Setup, so I do think they already have it.
S.A.

Releases done so far : 21
Member of Microsoft France's House of Fans (^^)

longhornwhistler
Donator

Post by longhornwhistler »

ShadixAced wrote:Hey,

By actually seeing the Abandonware Apps part, they do not possess it, but wait for mrpijey's answer about it.

EDIT : Actually, they do possess BackOffice Server Test or Test platform. Is it one of these ?
"Test platform" contains NT with BackOffice Setup, so I do think they already have it.
I don't think this is the same thing though. It is very possible that he may have something different.
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations." - Steve Jobs

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZBjx ... C1dNISF8ZQ

bodobottner

Post by bodobottner »

I am no expert but I am fairly certain it is the commercial release.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Geez, we got so many members with FTP access and no one could answer this simple question? Some of you can pick apart some obscure Longhorn build into pieces blindfolded, but don't know what BackOffice is, nor can even do a simple check on the FTP? Sorry to be so cross, but with so many members someone could have done the check and not just dump it on me to do a simple folder check... we even have the entire FTP list as textfiles not needing to search the FTP...
ShadixAced wrote:Hey,

BackOffice is an OS bundle, not an application... so it's not in Abandonware\Applications...

We have this release, but it's a bad and low quality copy, so if you could dump these properly and make high quality scans of them it would be very much appreciated! Check the guides in my signature or ask if you got any questions.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP