[req]Sonic Adventure 2 alpha

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Dr Eggman

[req]Sonic Adventure 2 alpha

Post by Dr Eggman »

Hey all,

I'm looking if someone has a rip of the SA2 alpha, so i can do some hacking, here's a pic.
Notice it says Alpha+ version.
I am The Eggman! -The Doctor
Like Pictures? Bored? Check out some Photography and "Like" it! Check it out here!

papillo

Post by papillo »

the picture is from the alternative title screen for the Sonic Adventure 2 Preview, an almost finished version of the game that was sent to the press. There are 2 demos of the game, Sonic Adventure 2: The Trial that came in a disc with the Phantasy Star Online game for the Dreamcast, with some differences like the Sonic's shoes, the difficulty and the Big the Cat cameo, for example; and the SA2 preview. You can download The Trial here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60ZL0ILL
Password:

Code: Select all

StreetTrash
If i find a link for the SA2 Preview i will post it here or in the game betas section. Seeya!

Dr Eggman

Post by Dr Eggman »

Nice man, thanks alot! But is it only one level?
I am The Eggman! -The Doctor
Like Pictures? Bored? Check out some Photography and "Like" it! Check it out here!

papillo

Post by papillo »

yeah SA2: The Trial is only one level, is a very short demo of the game

Rixel

Post by Rixel »

I tried to burn the file but since the original was a gdrom it was too big for a normal cd are there any ways to get around this? ive never bothered with dc images before

Jeff
Donator

Post by Jeff »

You could enable overburn on your burning software, although I would wait for a responce from someone who knows a bit more before doing this (It can ruin your cd drive and disc)
-Jeff

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

You can usually get about 5 minutes more using overburn but only do this if you want to risk damage to your drive.

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I've not really done much DC game burning, but you can remove videos and audio to reduce space by replacing them with dummy files, or changing the CD audio track for something shorter (providing it's over 2 seconds long I think, don't quote me).

This (unfortunately I can't give details, my DC knowledge is cripplingly limited) should help you reduce the overall size somewhat.

Princess Cadence

Re: [req]Sonic Adventure 2 alpha

Post by Princess Cadence »

Dr Eggman wrote:Hey all,

I'm looking if someone has a rip of the SA2 alpha, so i can do some hacking, here's a pic.
Notice it says Alpha+ version.
i have the prototypes and demos let me know what you need. i have tons demos,protoypes,alphas,betas,unreleased content. Let me know what you want and I will give you what you want.That's A Promise that'll keep.